KeNn's Secret GArdeN

WELCOME TO KENN's BLOG!

Pages

new sem started......*grrrrrrr*

so far, study one and half year in university....
asking me, What do i learn in this one and half year?
i can't answer, i hav to answer i learn how to answer question in exam, but i study for facing my exam, but not to learning new knowledge and apply these all in my life....
tis sem, facing the same problem again!!! ><
blur timetable and subjects.....
really feel scare when lecturer is teaching..... i can't catch it!
another problem is the social problem!
being more complicated and complicated!!!
sumtime, i think it is annoying my life!
thinking of how to bcom a lonely ppl~
sumtime, feel like wan to scream out and crying!
tis time, i face stressing sem~
i explore lot of horrible ppl, especially ppl around me!
wearing mask to protect themselve....
WELL, i noe it's for surviving...... finally, i have to avoid from this ppl!
arrhhhhh!!!!!!
headache!
feel like wan escape from this tragedy and disaster~
hope tat, i can conquer my stressing mood~
may god bless me oways!
Happy oways!!!!!!
^^^

1 comments:

问题是我们所不能控制的
但至少我们还能掌控自己的❤
好好善待自己

没人比你更了解自己
别太压抑自己
有什么就适当的发泄出来

问题是我们人生中必有的考验
+ve的看待问题
才能更有效的解决

希望你能通过考验
向emo说bye bye
open open ❤ ❤

=P