KeNn's Secret GArdeN

WELCOME TO KENN's BLOG!

Pages

Life After Graduate is Career

It is actually a question to be ask to all fresh graduate, what you want to do for your career?
I don't ever think about my future and get lose and blur. I just wish to get a very stable job, save some money and go for some journey to oversea or domestic. 

I went for few interviews since last few weeks. There is always no respond by the employers, i don't know what is the problem with my conversation with them, maybe i just too worst or maybe I don't have very good interpersonal skill or maybe my speaking skill with those broken English cause them hard to accept me as their workers. 

I hate the feeling of waiting. Sometime, really exhausted to meet their high requirements, they want go command in English and great skills. Unfortunately, I don't have it all. My problem is I don't know how to speak fluent English, maybe if i get employed, i can speak it very fluently. I don't know, someone told me you can be better after few months of working. Also, I don't fulfill their needs, especially those financial knowledge, I really never learn it and never explore this kind of terms. Some say, nowadays, you can't be dependent to the education and knowledge that you gain during your study. You actually have to put more effort on doing your own reading on those latest financial terms or maybe read more articles from the internet to know the economics changes. I am actually quite lazy to study those things, because it looks so bored. However, I had determined to be a knowledgeable people, so that I had started to read Biz and business news from the newspaper recently, normally i will filter it and only read those interesting topics. I hope this may help me for my future interviews so that i can be more confident if the interviewers asked for the current economics.


I feel so stress when seeing people around me get employed by the company. I feel myself is quite useless and sometime can't sleep well and keep thinking of my own weaknesses. What should I do to improve my skills? Sometime, I wish I can speak very good English, I will start to think, Why my parents don't send me to the English education school? But, I appreciated I know 4 types of languages and sometime I see those English educated is quite worst in English too. Actually I am facing a problem, when i try to speak English in front of people, I will start to be nervous and can't really pronounce clearly. How should I solve this problem? I found the solution recently, I know I must prepared first and practice many times. Sometime, take a deep breath before interview also a good solution. 

I am looking forward to the career in my future, but the waiting time is very torturing. Someone told me, if you feel free, go to enhance your knowledge, do you time management well, read some books, so that you can utilize your free time worthy. The labour market getting competitive and every new blood is looking for a good career. What should I do, I must be more unique and i want to increase my potential and make myself to be more employable.

May God bless me always! =) 

0 comments: