KeNn's Secret GArdeN

WELCOME TO KENN's BLOG!

Pages

Path To Convocation


Yesterday (31/07/2012) was the day that I waiting for a blast and joyful moment, Oh ya, why say so?
Yes, yesterday was the last day I check my result by using university portal. After this, no more checking result, preregister for courses, verify examination timetable and so on. Ya, going to miss this all soon, i guess!


I am actually quite happy that I finally graduate from university with a Bachelor Degree. For the pass 3 years since 2009, once I step into the gate of university, the feeling is still there. I really miss the moment together with those university friends, being crazy, explore everywhere, singing, watching midnight movie, overnight chatting, supper and so on. Everything is always in my minds! It's going to be my footprint of my life! I really appreciated!


On October 20, 2012, Yeah! I am going to step in the stage of convocation! =) I think this is the end of the university life and finally I have to go to my career life. No matter how, I just feel this pass 3 years was just awesome! =D


Good luck to myself!

0 comments: